No - Your passport or driving licence information is encrypted and stored securely on our servers. You are the only one who can provide others with access to your information. The keys to accessing that information is stored securely on your phone.
Articles in this section
- What passports do Yoti currently support?
- What driving licences does Yoti currently support?
- Do I need to add a document to use my Yoti?
- What if I don't have a document Yoti accepts?
- Can I remove my original ID document and/or add a new one?
- Can I add more than one document to my Yoti?
- What if the photo I take doesn’t look like the photo on my ID?
- Why is the passport chip read failing?
- Why do you want my document information?
- My document has now expired, can I use Yoti?