Yes - by following the normal recovery process, you can recover your backup from your iPhone to your Android device or vice versa.
In order to move your Yoti account from your iOS device to Android, please refer to the following instructions (if you are doing it from Android to iOS is the same process but vice versa);
1. Create a backup for your Yoti account on your iOS device (Click here for more information).
2. Click here to sign in to your iCloud account and search for 'Yoti'.
3. Enter the 'Yoti' folder and download the 'RECOVERY' file to your computer (as shown in the screenshot attached).
4. Once the file has been downloaded, click here to sign in to your Google Drive account via your internet browser. Right-click within your 'My Drive' page and create a 'Yoti' folder (as shown in the screenshot attached).
5. Drag the 'RECOVERY' file to the 'Yoti' folder that's in your Google Drive account (as shown in the screenshot attached).
6. Open the Yoti app on your Android device and perform the normal recovery process. Please click here if you want to know how to recover your account.