We ask anyone creating a Yoti to take a photo of themselves. We do this so we can match that photo with the one on the ID document they add to Yoti. If the photo of the person creating the Yoti doesn’t match the one on the document, they cannot continue.
Articles in this section
- Won't adding my ID document to Yoti make me vulnerable to identity fraud?
- Why should I trust Yoti with my information?
- How do I know Yoti is secure?
- How does Yoti stop people creating fake accounts?
- How often do you evaluate Yoti’s security?
- What would happen to my information if Yoti got hacked?
- Can Yoti see my data?
- What information does Yoti store about me?
- What does Yoti do with my information?
- Will my data be sold to third parties?