Yoti will prompt you to record the video and guide you through the process.
Here are some tips for successfully recording your video.
- Hold your phone straight in front of your face and make sure your face can be seen in the tinted background. The phone should be in the same position as if you were taking a photo of yourself.
- Keep your head straight, not tilted at an angle.
- Say each word clearly as soon as they appear on the screen.
- Once you’re done, and happy that you said the words correctly, submit the video for review.
- Don’t close your Yoti until the video has uploaded and the progress bar is 100% filled.