If the photo on your identity document was taken some time ago, don’t worry. Our automated facial matching process will try and match the photo you take with your ID photo using biometrics. If they look too different and can’t be matched automatically, then your photos will go through manual verification.
Articles in this section
- What passports do Yoti currently support?
- What driving licences does Yoti currently support?
- Do I need to add a passport or driving licence to use my Yoti?
- What if I don't have a passport or UK driving licence?
- Can I remove my original ID document and/or add a new one?
- Can I add more than one passport to my Yoti?
- What if the photo I take doesn’t look like the photo on my ID?
- Why is the passport chip read failing?
- Why do you want my passport or driving licence information?
- My passport or driving licence has now expired, can I use Yoti?