We store your personal information in such a way that, in the event of a security breach, you could not be identified in any meaningful way - the amount of personal information that could be accessed is very limited. We achieve this by separating and encrypting each piece of your personal information. In the unlikely event of someone cracking that encryption, they may be able to discover that a person is 38 years old, for example, but they would have no other information to learn who that person is or build a profile of that person.
Articles in this section
- What if my phone gets lost or stolen?
- Won't uploading my ID to Yoti make it easier for people to steal my identity?
- How do I know Yoti is secure?
- How does Yoti stop people creating fake accounts?
- Why should I trust Yoti with my information?
- How frequently do you evaluate the security of the application?
- What would happen to my data if Yoti got hacked?
- Can Yoti see my data?
- What information does Yoti store about me?
- What does Yoti do with my information?