Some of our services are free-of-charge or discounted if you are an ‘Eligible Charity’. Our pricing schedule has details of which services are free and which are discounted for Eligible Charities.
To be classed as an Eligible Charity, your organisation must be a UK Registered Charity and not one of the following organisations or entities:
- Schools, colleges, or trade schools
- Hospitals, organisations involved with health insurance or group health plans, and related organisations
- Credit unions
- Government agencies
- Loan or credit reporting organisations
- Employee or membership benefit organisations
- Organisations with close political affiliations
- Organisations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or discrimination based on socioeconomic background
- Organisations with links to terror or the funding of terror
Recipient organisations must be willing and able to participate in a follow-up survey and provide information to Yoti for the purposes of creating a case study or testimonial on this programme.
As Yoti expands, we will develop eligibility criteria for non-profits in different countries.
Yoti retains its absolute discretion over the approval of organisations using Yoti services and if your entity qualifies as an Eligible Charity.
Yoti products may not be transferred or resold.