Yoti receipts are proof of a transaction/interaction between two or more individuals or organisations. They’re just like a regular receipt you get from a supermarket.
Articles in this section
- What is Yoti Hub?
- What can I do on Yoti Hub?
- How do I access Yoti Hub?
- Why do I need to use a Yoti to log in to Yoti Hub?
- Why do I have to scan the QR code every time I log in to Yoti Hub?
- Can I invite someone to help me manage my account?
- Why can't I access certain attributes?
- Can I delete my pages or apps?
- What's the difference between a Page and an Application?
- What are Yoti Pages?