Yoti receipts are proof of a transaction/interaction between two or more individuals or organisations. They’re just like a regular receipt you get from a supermarket.
Articles in this section
- What is Yoti Dashboard?
- What can I do with on Yoti Dashboard?
- How does Yoti Dashboard work? How do I access it?
- What are Yoti receipts?
- Why won’t the QR code scan?
- What happens to my Dashboard if I lose my phone?
- How can I add Collaborators to my Dashboard?
- Can I delete my pages or apps?
- Why would I accept an unverified attribute?
- Why have you changed from a Postal Address to Structured Postal Address format?