Yoti receipts are proof of a transaction/interaction between two or more individuals or organisations. They’re just like a regular receipt you get from a supermarket.
Articles in this section
- What is Yoti Dashboard?
- What can I do with on Yoti Dashboard?
- How does Yoti Dashboard work? How do I access it?
- How do I reconnect to Dashboard?
- Can I log in to my Dashboard without a mobile phone?
- What are Yoti receipts?
- Why doesn’t my Yoti Dashboard show all the details on a receipt?
- Can I share receipts from my Dashboard?
- Can I print receipts from my Dashboard?
- Why won’t the QR code scan?