You can view your passwords in the Yoti Password Manager browser extension and on your Yoti mobile app.
On your browser, follow these steps:
- Click the icon in your browser toolbar.
- Ensure that you are logged in and the extension is unlocked.
- Hover over the website that you want to view in more detail.
- Click the info button to view more details.
- To view or copy the password, click on the drop down button.
- To edit these details, click on Edit in the top right corner.
- Once in the edit screen, you can delete the login by clicking on the trash icon in the top right corner.
In the Yoti app, follow these steps:
- Open the Password Manager in the app as detailed above.
- Click on My Logins to view your list of saved logins.
- If you want to view or copy a password, press next to the password field to view the options.