Yes. In order to use Yoti Password Manager you have to unlock it with the Yoti app on your phone. You can then lock it when you have finished your browsing session. It will then lock itself automatically after 15 minutes of inactivity.
Articles in this section
- What is Yoti Password Manager?
- How do I sign into Yoti Password Manager first time?
- How do I recover my saved passwords?
- If I use Yoti to log into a website, what happens to my existing username and password?
- Can I recover passwords that I have deleted?
- How do I generate a strong password?
- How is Yoti safer/better than using usernames and passwords?
- How do I store passwords using Yoti Password Manager?
- Where can I use Yoti Password Manager?
- Which browsers does Yoti Password Manager support?