To delete logins when using Yoti Password Manager on desktop:
- Click the icon in your browser toolbar.
- Ensure that you are logged in and the extension is unlocked.
- Click on the login details that you want to delete.
- Click Delete Details.
- Then confirm the action.
To delete logins when using Yoti Password Manager in the Yoti app:
- Open Yoti Password Manager.
- Tap My Logins to view your saved logins.
- Then tap Edit. From here you can edit logins and generate new, stronger passwords.
- Make sure you save any changes when you’re done.
If you delete your Yoti account from inside the app or by uninstalling the app, your saved usernames and passwords in Yoti Password Manager will be lost. Find out more about deleting your Yoti here.