Yes. Although many free and public WiFi connections have poor security, Yoti Password Manager itself uses strong encryption. So any passwords you use when on public WiFi could not be read by anyone attempting to intercept them.
Articles in this section
- What is Yoti Password Manager?
- How do I sign into Yoti Password Manager first time?
- How do I recover my saved passwords?
- If I use Yoti to log into a website, what happens to my existing username and password?
- Can I recover passwords that I have deleted?
- How do I generate a strong password?
- How is Yoti safer/better than using usernames and passwords?
- How do I store passwords using Yoti Password Manager?
- Where can I use Yoti Password Manager?
- Which browsers does Yoti Password Manager support?