If your passport has a biometric chip, the biometric symbol (see image below) is printed on the front cover of the passport. These passports are sometimes referred to as ‘ePassports’.
Articles in this section
- What ID documents do you currently support?
- What information is taken from my ID documents?
- Do I need to add an ID document to use my Yoti?
- Why do you want the information on my ID documents?
- What if Yoti doesn’t accept my ID document?
- My ID document has expired, can I still use Yoti?
- What if my Yoti photo doesn’t look like the photo on my ID document?
- Can I add more than one ID document type to my Yoti?
- Can I remove my original ID document and/or add a new one?
- Why am I being asked to scan both sides of my ID document?