If your passport has a biometric chip, the biometric symbol (see image below) is printed on the front cover of the passport. These passports are sometimes referred to as ‘ePassports’.
Articles in this section
- What passports do Yoti currently support?
- What driving licences does Yoti currently support?
- Do I need to add a passport or driving licence to use my Yoti?
- What if I don't have a passport or UK driving licence?
- Can I remove my original ID document and/or add a new one?
- Can I add more than one passport to my Yoti?
- What if the photo I take doesn’t look like the photo on my ID?
- Why is the passport chip read failing?
- Why do you want my passport or driving licence information?
- My passport or driving licence has now expired, can I use Yoti?