Don’t worry if the photo on your document was taken a long time ago. We do our best to match the photo you add to your Yoti with the photo of you on your ID document. If we can’t match your photos automatically then we’ll try to match them manually instead.
Articles in this section
- What ID documents do you currently support?
- What information is taken from my ID documents?
- Do I need to add an ID document to use my Yoti?
- Why do you want the information on my ID documents?
- What if Yoti doesn’t accept my ID document?
- My ID document has expired, can I still use Yoti?
- What if my Yoti photo doesn’t look like the photo on my ID document?
- Can I add more than one ID document type to my Yoti?
- Can I remove my original ID document and/or add a new one?
- Why am I being asked to scan both sides of my ID document?