When you use Yoti to share your details, we see that a user has shared their information with another person or business, but we don’t know who that user is. We can also see when the details were shared. But, we do not track your personal activity or what details you share. For example, we can see that someone shared a name and date of birth, but we cannot see their name or date of birth.
Articles in this section
- Won't adding my ID document to Yoti make me vulnerable to identity fraud?
- Why should I trust Yoti with my information?
- Won't uploading my ID to Yoti make it easier for people to steal my identity?
- How do I know Yoti is secure?
- How does Yoti stop people creating fake accounts?
- How often do you evaluate Yoti’s security?
- What would happen to my data if Yoti got hacked?
- What would happen to my information if Yoti got hacked?
- Can Yoti see my data?
- What information does Yoti store about me?