When you use Yoti to share details, we see that an anonymous user has shared their information with another person or business. We can also see when the interaction occurred. However, we do not track your personal activity or details. For example, we can see that someone shared a name and date of birth, but we cannot see their name or date of birth.
Articles in this section
- Why should I trust Yoti with my information?
- Won't uploading my ID to Yoti make it easier for people to steal my identity?
- How do I know Yoti is secure?
- How does Yoti stop people creating fake accounts?
- How frequently do you evaluate the security of the application?
- What would happen to my data if Yoti got hacked?
- Can Yoti see my data?
- What information does Yoti store about me?
- What does Yoti do with my information?
- Will my data be sold to third parties?