No, each person is allowed one Yoti only. It’s how we stop people from trying to impersonate others. By ensuring every Yoti is unique to one person we reduce the risk of fraud.
Articles in this section
- Can I recover my backup from my iPhone to Android device or vice versa?
- Can I have more than one Yoti?
- Can I get Yoti on my tablet?
- Can I delete my Yoti?
- How do I delete my Yoti?
- What happens to my data if I uninstall the app?
- Can I delete information from my Yoti?
- How do I backup my Yoti account?
- How do I recover my account?
- How do I make sure I can recover my account in future?