After clicking the ‘Log in with Yoti’ button, the website should show the information they will ask you for. This can be found under the ‘Log in with Yoti’ button (if you're using the browser on your mobile phone) or under the QR code (if you're using the browser on your desktop, laptop or tablet). You will also be told what information the website is asking for in the share request before you hit 'Allow'.
Articles in this section
- How can I verify my Yubo profile with Yoti?
- How can I use Yoti online?
- How do you log into a website with Yoti?
- Does Yoti control how the website receiving my information deals with it?
- How do I know what information the website will ask me for?
- What if I don’t want to give the website all of the personal information they ask for?
- I’m trying to scan a Yoti Code on a website but it won’t work
- What happens if I open Yoti from a web link?
- What is an attribute?
- Why does Yoti split up my attributes?