We believe companies using Yoti should only ask for the information they really need. However, it is up to the website to decide what information to ask for. You decide whether to approve or decline each request. If you choose to decline a request, you may not be able to use the website or certain features of it.
Articles in this section
- How can I use Yoti online?
- How do you log into a website with Yoti?
- Does Yoti control how the website receiving my information deals with it?
- How do I know what information the website will ask me for?
- What if I don’t want to give the website all of the personal information they ask for?
- I’m trying to scan a Yoti Code on a website but it won’t work
- What is an attribute?
- Why does Yoti split up my attributes?
- Can I edit or delete a specific attribute?
- What is the difference between a verified and an unverified attribute?