It’s for security reasons. It helps us to be sure it’s you using your Yoti.
Articles in this section
- Won't adding my ID document to Yoti make me vulnerable to identity fraud?
- Why should I trust Yoti with my information?
- Won't uploading my ID to Yoti make it easier for people to steal my identity?
- How do I know Yoti is secure?
- How does Yoti stop people creating fake accounts?
- How often do you evaluate Yoti’s security?
- What would happen to my data if Yoti got hacked?
- What would happen to my information if Yoti got hacked?
- Can Yoti see my data?
- Why am I being asked to take a photo when I use Yoti?