Yoti is a member of the following organisations:
- British Retail Consortium (Associate)
- Cifas (Cross Industry Fraud Prevention Service)
- Confederation of British Industry
- Digital Catapult Personal Data & Trust Network
- Digital Policy Alliance
- European Association for Biometrics
- Global Cyber Alliance
- London Digital Security Centre
- Open Identity Exchange
- Primary Authority status with Bucks & Surrey
- Secure by Design (SBD)
- Sharing Economy UK
- Social Enterprise UK
- Signatory to 5 Rights (iRights) charter
- The Parent Zone
- UK Council for Child Internet Safety (Associate); and
Yoti is also B Corp certified.
1) B Corp certified - Certified B Corporations are businesses that meet the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability to balance profit and purpose.
2) Achieved an unqualified ISAE 3000 (SOC 2) Type I report from KPMG in July 2018, on the criteria of security, and that our age checking service met the objectives of the PAS 1296:2018 Code of Practice and
3) Secured by Design has recognised the high standards of security that the Yoti app provides when an individual uses it to prove their identity, online and in person’. (Established in 1989, Secured by Design (SBD) is the title for a group of national police projects).
4) A member of the Safe Face Pledge. The Safe Face Pledge is an opportunity for organizations to make public commitments towards mitigating the abuse of facial analysis technology. This historic pledge prohibits lethal use of the technology, lawless police use, and requires transparency in any government use.