We chose number PINs because they are more secure than patterns. For security, your PIN cannot consist of a sequence (for example, 1,2,3,4,5) or multiples of the same number (1,1,1,1,1).
Articles in this section
- Won't adding my ID document to Yoti make me vulnerable to identity fraud?
- Why should I trust Yoti with my information?
- How do I know Yoti is secure?
- How does Yoti stop people creating fake accounts?
- How often do you evaluate Yoti’s security?
- What would happen to my information if Yoti got hacked?
- Can Yoti see my data?
- What information does Yoti store about me?
- What does Yoti do with my information?
- Will my data be sold to third parties?