We chose number PINs because they are more secure than patterns. For security, your PIN cannot consist of a sequence (for example, 1,2,3,4,5) or multiples of the same number (1,1,1,1,1).
Articles in this section
- Won't adding my ID document to Yoti make me vulnerable to identity fraud?
- Why should I trust Yoti with my information?
- Won't uploading my ID to Yoti make it easier for people to steal my identity?
- How do I know Yoti is secure?
- How does Yoti stop people creating fake accounts?
- How often do you evaluate Yoti’s security?
- What would happen to my data if Yoti got hacked?
- What would happen to my information if Yoti got hacked?
- Can Yoti see my data?
- Why am I being asked to take a photo when I use Yoti?