A Yoti that has been linked to a passport with a biometric chip gives those you interact with the highest possible level of proof of your identity. So scanning the chip means you’re more likely to create your Yoti without having to go through any additional checks. It also allows us to check the passport has not been tampered with.
Articles in this section
- What passports do Yoti currently support?
- What driving licences does Yoti currently support?
- Do I need to add a passport or driving licence to use my Yoti?
- What if I don't have a passport or UK driving licence?
- Can I remove my original ID document and/or add a new one?
- Can I add more than one passport to my Yoti?
- What if the photo I take doesn’t look like the photo on my ID?
- Why is the passport chip read failing?
- Why do you want my passport or driving licence information?
- My passport or driving licence has now expired, can I use Yoti?