We have built our system in such a way that only you can access your personal information. We store each piece of your data separately, encrypted and securely using a different code. You’re the only person who can unlock these codes to see your information.
Articles in this section
- What if my phone gets lost or stolen?
- Won't uploading my ID to Yoti make it easier for people to steal my identity?
- How do I know Yoti is secure?
- How does Yoti stop people creating fake accounts?
- Why should I trust Yoti with my information?
- How frequently do you evaluate the security of the application?
- What would happen to my data if Yoti got hacked?
- Can Yoti see my data?
- What information does Yoti store about me?
- What does Yoti do with my information?