Identities are verified using a combination of facial recognition software, government-issued identity documents and where possible, biometric passport chips (ePassports). We may also use third party Identity Providers (IDPs). Please refer to the Software and Security section for more information.
Articles in this section
- Where is Yoti available? Which ID documents can be used?
- How does Yoti help my business comply with GDPR?
- Which smartphone models is Yoti compatible with?
- When was Yoti founded? Who started the company?
- Can I invest in Yoti?
- What makes Yoti different to other identity providers?
- What ID checks can I use Yoti for? What info can I get from my customers?
- How are identities verified?
- Where can I see my verified customer information?
- What memberships or accreditations does Yoti hold?