Identities are verified using a combination of facial recognition software, government-issued identity documents and where possible, biometric passport chips (ePassports). We may also use third party Identity Providers (IDPs). Please email Customer Services if you wish to know more.
Articles in this section
- Can I invest in Yoti?
- Can Yoti be used for KYC and AML compliance?
- How does Yoti help my business comply with GDPR?
- Which smartphone models is Yoti compatible with?
- Where is Yoti available? Which ID documents can be used?
- What countries can I download Yoti in?
- When was Yoti founded? Who started the company?
- What makes Yoti different to other identity providers?
- What ID checks can I use Yoti for? What info can I get from my customers?
- How are identities verified?