Yoti Codes are QR codes that can be used to request certain information from people when interacting with them face to face or during desktop user journeys. These are read by being scanned through the Yoti app.
Articles in this section
- How long does integration take?
- What are Yoti Pages?
- What are Yoti Codes?
- What are Yoti Applications?
- Where can I find developer documentation?
- Why are my old receipts not loading in Dashboard after I recovered my account?
- How do I create a Yoti Page?
- How do I create a Yoti Application?
- How long does an integration take?