Over the last years, we have worked to engage all of the organisations who will play a part in making sure Yoti is accepted in as many places as possible.
Yoti is a member of the following organisations:
- Association of Convenience Stores;
- British Retail Consortium (Associate);
- Cifas (Cross Industry Fraud Prevention Service);
- Confederation of British Industry;
- Data Protection Forum;
- Digital Catapult Personal Data & Trust Network;
- Digital Policy Alliance;
- Global Cyber Alliance;
- London Digital Security Centre;
- Open Identity Exchange;
- Social Enterprise UK;
- Signatory to 5 Rights (iRights) charter;
- UK Council for Child Internet Safety (Associate); and
We have presented Yoti to the following organisations:
- Chartered Trading Standards Institute;
- City of London Police;
- Competition and Markets Authority;
- Department for Culture, Media & Sport;
- Department for Work & Pensions;
- Disclosure and Barring Service;
- eIDAS DG CNECT, Brussels;
- Financial Conduct Authority;
- Gambling Commission;
- Games Rating Authority;
- Home Office;
- HM Passport Office;
- HM Revenue & Customs;
- HM Treasury;
- Joint Money Laundering Steering Group;
- Law Society & Solicitors Regulation Authority;
- The Metropolitan Police;
- National Fraud Intelligence Bureau;
- National Police Chiefs Licensing Group;
- New Scotland Yard;
- Operation Amberhill;
- Operation Falcon;
- Operation Sterling; and
- Video Standards Council.
Yoti is certified to ISO/IEC 27001:2013 for ID Verification Services. The Certificate is valid until 29 April 2021. Yoti undergoes annual audits by an external auditor as a condition of its ISO 27001 certifications, with the next audit due in May 2020. In Yoti’s latest audit in May 2019 it was assessed with zero non-conformities and only two minor observations.
Yoti is ISAE 3000 (SOC 2), Type 1 certified for its technical and organisational security processes. We are delighted to have achieved an unqualified Type I report from a top four auditor. We are due to undergo a Type II audit in the summer of 2019.
Yoti is B Corps certified. Certified B Corporations are businesses that meet the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability to balance profit and purpose. B Corps are accelerating a global culture shift to redefine success in business and build a more inclusive and sustainable economy. Society’s most challenging problems cannot be solved by government and nonprofits alone. The B Corps community works toward reduced inequality, lower levels of poverty, a healthier environment, stronger communities, and the creation of more high quality jobs with dignity and purpose. By harnessing the power of business, B Corps use profits and growth as a means to a greater end: positive impact for their employees, communities, and the environment. B Corps form a community of leaders and drive a global movement of people using business as a force for good.
Secured by Design is the official UK Police flagship initiative combining the principles of ‘designing out crime’ with physical security and processes. Yoti is one of Secured by Design’s newest member companies, having had its digital identity app accredited by Secured by Design earlier in 2018 (for all areas except Alcohol Licensing). As a result, Secured by Design has recognised the high standards of security that the Yoti app provides when an individual uses it to prove their identity online and in person.