If you are a UK registered company, you can find your details on the Companies House website for free. If you’re based outside the UK you should be able to find this information in your country’s equivalent registrar of companies.
Articles in this section
- What do I need to do to sign up an organisation with Yoti?
- Why do I need to register my organisation?
- How long does it take to register an organisation?
- Does my organisation have to be based in the UK?
- Once I have started registration, can I come back and finish it later?
- If I register the organisation do I then become the owner of the organisation account?
- Can I change the owner of the account?
- Can I use your service while you review the information I submitted?
- What are you checking for when you review the details I submit?
- I made a mistake when I registered. Can I edit it?