In order to do this, you need to recover your Yoti account from your mobile phone. If you uninstalled the app and installed again, you will be asked to choose between creating a new Yoti or recovering with your Recovery Key. If you choose this option, you will be able to recover your log ins.
Articles in this section
- What is Yoti Password Manager?
- How do I sign into Yoti Password Manager first time?
- How does the autofill function work?
- Which devices support the autofill function?
- How do I recover my saved passwords?
- Can I recover passwords that I have deleted?
- Can I view all the browsers that I am using from Yoti Password Manager?
- How do I generate a strong password?
- How do I store passwords using Yoti Password Manager?
- Where can I use Yoti Password Manager?