Here’s how the Yoti mobile integration works:
- It all starts when someone taps the Use Yoti button in your own app.
- A call is made to the Yoti app, which is then passed to the Yoti server to generate an encrypted token. Clicking the Yoti button calls the Yoti app (via the Yoti mobile SDK) so the person using it can agree to share their personal details. Once they agree, their details are passed to the Yoti server to generate an encrypted token.
- That token is passed back to the Yoti app, which then passes the token to the company app through the Yoti mobile SDK. For more info on this, check out the configuration section on our GitHub: https://github.com/getyoti/android-sdk-button
- By default, the mobile SDK will then send the token from your company app to your backend via the callback URL you set up in Yoti Dashboard. (The mobile SDK either does it for you, or you can implement this yourself, just check the options available on our GitHub page.) From here the web Yoti SDK integration will decrypt your profile.
- If your company mobile app needs data from the received profile in (4) then your backend will have to provide a way for your app to retrieve this data.
For more information please go to our developer page: https://www.yoti.com/developers/documentation
For support please email: email@example.com