Sometimes referred to as an e-signature, an electronic signature is a symbol or piece of data applied to a digital document. It signals an agreement with the contents of a document.
Articles in this section
- What is Yoti Sign?
- How do I get started with Yoti Sign?
- How do I create a password for my account?
- How do I log in with my Yoti app?
- What do the two authentication types mean?
- What is an electronic signature?
- Is Yoti Sign legally approved?
- How much does it cost to send and sign documents using Yoti Sign?
- How do I send a document to be signed?
- What is a signee’s ‘role’?