No, you do not. If you receive a document where your signature is required, you will be able to sign it without using Yoti.
Articles in this section
- What is Yoti Sign?
- What is an electronic signature?
- Is Yoti Sign legally approved?
- How much does it cost to send and sign documents using Yoti Sign?
- How do I send a document to be signed?
- What is a signee’s ‘role’?
- Does a signee’s email have to match the one on their Yoti?
- Which document formats do you support?
- Is there a size limit to upload files?
- What happens if I’m having trouble uploading a document?