When you archive a connection, both you and your Connection can no longer share each other’s details. Once archived, this action can’t be undone. But, you can add the Connection again. All archived Connections are visible in the Archived section of the Connections dashboard.
Articles in this section
- What is Yoti Connections?
- Do I need a Yoti to use Yoti Connections?
- How do I create a Yoti Connections account?
- How do I invite people to connect with me?
- What can I see in my Activity Feed?
- Can I edit a Connection?
- If someone knows or guesses my email and invites me to connect, can they get any of my data?
- What personal information about me and my Connections is needed?
- Why do I need my phone number and email to log in?
- What details can I share about my Connections?