You might be seeing this message because your callback URL and domain aren’t using https. For security reasons, please also check that the domain name in your Yoti application and your callback URL are part of the same domain.
Articles in this section
- I’ve fully integrated, so why do I see ‘Oh no! The share request has expired on my phone’ when I try to scan the QR code?
- Why am I seeing ‘Oh no! The share request has expired on my phone’ when I try to scan a QR code?
- When I then present the token to the Yoti API I get a 401 back.
- Why do I get a 401 when I present a token to the Yoti API?
- The background call made by the client script which is returning 404. is below (from yoti-error.txt):
- Why is the background call being made by the client script returning a 404?
- What does the error message ‘Could not decrypt data?’ mean?
- Can I integrate with Yoti without a web browser?
- Do I need a web browser to integrate with Yoti?
- Does the Yoti frontend client support an Angular App?