If your site is already live then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you to make this migration. If you are still testing your integration then create an organisation on Yoti Dashboard and then create a new application within your organisation. This will generate a new set of ID and keys. Just make sure to exchange your old keys in your code with your newly generated keys.
Articles in this section
- I’ve fully integrated, so why do I see ‘Oh no! The share request has expired on my phone’ when I try to scan the QR code?
- Why do I get a 401 when I present a token to the Yoti API?
- Why is the background call being made by the client script returning a 404?
- What does the error message ‘Could not decrypt data?’ mean?
- Can I integrate with Yoti without a web browser?
- Does the Yoti frontend client support an Angular App?
- Do you have a Yoti Sandbox?
- Would it be possible to add any params to the redirect URL for the Yoti web integration?
- How do I upgrade from a personal Dashboard application to an organisation?