Please contact email@example.com to complete this migration for you if your site is already live. If you are still testing, please create an organisation on Yoti dashboard and a new application within your Organisation. This will generate you a new set of ID and Keys, please exchange your old keys in your code to your newly generated keys.
Articles in this section
- I’ve fully integrated, so why do I see ‘Oh no! The share request has expired on my phone’ when I try to scan the QR code?
- Why am I seeing ‘Oh no! The share request has expired on my phone’ when I try to scan a QR code?
- When I then present the token to the Yoti API I get a 401 back.
- Why do I get a 401 when I present a token to the Yoti API?
- Why is the background call being made by the client script returning a 404?
- What does the error message ‘Could not decrypt data?’ mean?
- Can I integrate with Yoti without a web browser?
- Do I need a web browser to integrate with Yoti?
- Does the Yoti frontend client support an Angular App?
- Can I install the PHP SDK without Composer?