Yes it is possible to use the PHP SDK without composer - you will need to load boot.php file where `'./vendor/autoload.php' is loaded.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to install your PHP sdk without composer?
- How long does an integration take?
- What if I lose/corrupt my .pem file?
- If I have integration issues, where do I go?
- What is a Callback URL in Yoti Dashboard?
- How does fetching data using the one-time token work?
- Can I use the Yoti SDK without a Yoti account?
- Are the Yoti SDKs free to use?
- Is the Yoti SDK open source?
- Does the Yoti SDK need to be regularly updated?