You’re probably seeing this message because the .pem file isn’t located in your code and is out of reach. The .pem file is generated in Yoti Dashboard. If you need to generate a new one then make sure to replace the old file with the new one in your project as the old one will no longer be valid.
Articles in this section
- I’ve fully integrated, so why do I see ‘Oh no! The share request has expired on my phone’ when I try to scan the QR code?
- Why am I seeing ‘Oh no! The share request has expired on my phone’ when I try to scan a QR code?
- When I then present the token to the Yoti API I get a 401 back.
- Why do I get a 401 when I present a token to the Yoti API?
- The background call made by the client script which is returning 404. is below (from yoti-error.txt):
- Why is the background call being made by the client script returning a 404?
- I get the error message: “Could not decrypt data?” What does this mean?
- What does the error message ‘Could not decrypt data?’ mean?
- Can I integrate with Yoti without a web browser?
- Do I need a web browser to integrate with Yoti?