You’re probably seeing this message because the .pem file isn’t located in your code and is out of reach. The .pem file is generated in Yoti Dashboard. If you need to generate a new one then make sure to replace the old file with the new one in your project as the old one will no longer be valid.
Articles in this section
- I’ve fully integrated, so why do I see ‘Oh no! The share request has expired on my phone’ when I try to scan the QR code?
- Why do I get a 401 when I present a token to the Yoti API?
- Why is the background call being made by the client script returning a 404?
- What does the error message ‘Could not decrypt data?’ mean?
- Can I integrate with Yoti without a web browser?
- Does the Yoti frontend client support an Angular App?
- Do you have a Yoti Sandbox?
- Would it be possible to add any params to the redirect URL for the Yoti web integration?
- How do I upgrade from a personal Dashboard application to an organisation?